Seungri's first subway ride + going to college with Yuri [NEWS]



While shooting their most recent BSX CF, Seungri revealed, "I have never used the subway. This is my first time."

G-Dragon joked, "Seungri is used to riding horses in Gwangju." Taeyang added, "He's like a prince in Gwangju."

Taeyang also announced that Big Bang will be coming out with a new album later this year.

During the interview, Seungri also shared his plans in college, "I am excited about college and going to 'meetings' especially with dance majors" (He's talking about group blind dates a.k.a meetings)

He also mentioned that he wants to be friends with Yuri (of Girls' Generation) who will be attending Chung-Ang University majoring in Performing Arts and Film with him.

He said, "I want to introduce Yuri to a cool guy. Yuri and I have the same major so I will help her find a boyfriend" He added, "Yuri, let's be close. See you in school!"

[Sources: 1, 2, 3]

Labels: